LENSTAR LS 900® THE FIRST OPTICAL BIOMETER OF THE ENTIRE EYE
1 Scan – 7 Measurements – in seconds
ALIGN ONCE & CAPTURE ALL THE MEASUREMENTS ON THE VISUAL AXIS
In seconds, a single scan with LENSTAR LS 900, captures seven measurements, including Lens Thickness – All on the Visual Axis
- Lens Thickness
| || |
LENSTAR LS 900 - YOUR PLATFORM FOR THE FUTURE
- Improves Refractive Outcome by eliminating the risk and liability of transcription errors.
- Improves Patient Flow by eliminating the need for separate ultrasound measurements for Lens Thickness and Pachymetry, Separate Keratometry and Pupillometry - currently measured separately.
- Improves Data Flow using a separate, external PC, for direct communication with EMR and Networks.
- Improves Measurement Precision with OLCR (Optical Low Coherence Reflectometry).
- Improves Consistency in Measurements by detection of loss of fixation.
- LENSTAR is the first optical biometer which uses the precision of OLCR (Optical Low-Coherence Reflectometry) for all its measurements, including ACD and lens thickness. OLCR is an advanced technology, similar to Time Domain OCT.
- As a biometer of the entire eye, one LENSTAR® scan consists of 16 individual full eye scans and 4 individual keratometric scans, taken on 2 concentric rings, along the patient's visual axis.
- LENSTAR's software runs on an external PC. This minimizes costly upgrades, software crashes and hardware repairs, and allows direct communication with EMR and networks as well as auto-population of data fields from third party IOL calculators such as Holladay II, eliminating the risk and liability potential of transcription error.
- All of the standard IOL prediction formulas (Holladay I, SRK-T, Haigis and Hoffer Q) are built into the software – with potential for future formulas to be added. Since LENSTAR measures more parameters of the eye than the traditional IOL formulas use, the system is ready to incorporate future generations of IOL formulas as they are developed. As a recent addition, the Olsen formula can now be used for calculations. Constants for use with the Olsen formula are available from data acquired by Dr. Olsen. Furthermore, constants for the toric IOL are available from IOL manufacturers..
- LENSTAR uses a proprietary intelligent detection system. The patient fixates on the measurement beam. This ensures all measurements are on the patient's visual axis. If the patient blinks or loses fixation, LENSTAR detects this and resumes again when the patient's fixation returns. 1 SCAN - 7 MEASUREMENTS - in SECONDS
LEARN: Measurements | Photo Gallery | Software | Technical Specs
Indications for Use | User Manual
EXPERIENCE: Schedule a Demo